Senior Unity Game Programmer
3+ years of experience as a game programmer, preferably on Unity3d game engine. Should have shipped at least 2 commercial titles on iOS, Android or Windows Phone 8 platform. Strong experience with free to play mobile games.
– Excellent knowledge of Unity and C# scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles, shaders, etc
– Write well designed, efficient and well-documented code using C# / Java Scripts
– Architect the code for memory and performance optimisation and analyse the game performance using tools and other methods
– Experience with Objective-C , Android , Java , OpenGL programming and able to make plugins as per requirement
– Well known to optimization techniques for mobile platforms
– Knowledge on using Parsers. (Json , XML)
– Knowledge on designing and implementing database structure
– Should be able to write AI logics and programming.
– Direct experience with game physics and particle systems
– Knowledge of object oriented development in C++.
– Preferably B.E Comp, B.S. or M.S. in computer science or equivalent.
– Should have experience of working on cross platform game engine (Android/iOS).
– Familiar with JNI and Objective-C.
– Knowledge of scripting languages like LUA would be an added advantage.
– Ability to work independently, and in a team
– Excellent oral and written communication skills
– Should be able design game architecture and well versed with design patterns
– Should have knowledge of Scrum methodology
– Self-motivated with a strong desire to learn and stay abreast of game developments/standards
Experience Required : 3-7 Years